EcoDomo's full, top-grain hide leather tiles are made with premium grade segments of a hide. Our Milano leather tiles are dyed thoroughly for durability and appearance and finished with a special treatment for added durability. Our leather tiles will last for decades.
The Milano Collection of top-grain hide leather tiles features :
- Suitable for floors, walls, and furniture applications;
- Applicable for light commercial and residential environments;
- Rapid delivery in standard sizes (12 x 12 and 18 x 18);
- Multiple custom options for size, texture, and finishes.
Styles & Sizes
|Cognac||Domino||Bobby Brown||Hot Orange|
|Ebony Crocodile||Ebony Rustic||Ebony Natural|
* All colors can be embossed with your order. We have more than twenty other textures available ranging from modern to basket weaves.
Please note that due to variations in browser and monitor settings, the images and colors shown on our website may vary from the actual product. Please contact our customer service team for sample requests.
Installation & Maintenance
Installation is made for our recycled leather floor tiles is made in the same way as other resilient floor coverings. The keys for the success of the installation lie in the substrate preparation, the acclimation of the tiles, and the pressure applied on the tiles after installation. The Milano Hide Leather may be used throughout any location with light traffic except for wet areas; it is not advised below grade due to the risks of presence of excessive moisture. Our leather tiles are ideal to absorb and diffuse sound.
Please refer to the detailed installation instructions found in the installation instructions and do not hesitate to contact our flooring consultants for any technical question related to your installation
The maintenance for our leather floors is similar to a hardwood floor. Follow these easy maintenance tips and spend years enjoying your EcoDomo leather floor:
- Dust-mop (with a non-treated, clean mop) or vacuum regularly to remove loose soil and fine dust particles that can scratch finished floors.
- Wax regularly with a carnauba-based wax such as Bowling Alley Wax;
- Wipe up spills quickly with a cloth or sponge;
- Never use wet mops, highly acidic or alkaline cleaners, non-recommended commercial cleaners or polishes, or treated mops that have been used to clean other floors or furniture.
- 70% or more of dirt on the floors in your environment is tracked in from the outside. One square yard of matting can capture one pound of soil. Use entry-way mats to capture tracked in dirt and soil, and clean them regularly. Rubber or fiber backed mats may stain or scratch floor finish.
- To help minimize expansion and contraction, use a humidifier or dehumidifier to maintain an even level of humidity. The recommended humidity range for all EcoDomo floors is 40% to 60%.
Architectural & LEED ® Specifications
- Style: Floor and Wall Leather Tiles (LT)
- Description: Full-Grain, vegetable-tanned, aniline dyed cowhide
- Thickness: 1/8”
- Weight: 8.5 oz. per square feet
- Sizes: 10 sizes ranging from 6” x 12” up to 18” x 18”. Custom Sizes Available up to 27” x 27”
- Finish: Aniline and protective surface finish
- Critical Radiant Flux (CRF – ASTM e 648) : 0.94
- Surface Burning Characteristics ( ASTM E-84) : Class A
Milano Hide Leather Tiles contribute to LEED ® categories for Commercial Interiors in :
- 4.1 Low-emitting Material*
- 4.2 Adhesives - Installation using low-VOC, water-based adhesive
- 5.1 Materials Resource – 500 mile radius (**)
- 6.0 Rapidly Renewable Material
EcoDomo LLC is a member of the US Green Building Council and CoopAmerica. We consider paying for carbon credits, wind-generated electricity, and recycled materials as essential as paying for rent and other utilities. Visit www.EcoDomo.com for more details.
Download architectural specification for Echelon Collection in pdf format