Premium hide leather with extra durability and water resistance transformed into durable wall tiles and area rugs with the EcoDomo specialty abrasion finish. Available as tiles, panels, or rugs. Great resistance to abrasion, scratching and water. Excellent also for furniture, upholstery, and convertible car seats ! Extremely versatile in applications.
Styles & Sizes
|Pecan||Sea Shell||Tamale||Wheat Cordova||Winter|
Please note that due to variations in browser and monitor settings, the images and colors shown on our website may vary from the actual product. Please contact our customer service team for sample requests.
Installation & Maintenance
Installation for the Cordova Collection is done with a glue down system using a water-based contact cement. You can also install the panels with velcro, clips, or lock-in mechanism. Moldings can be installed with nails, adhesives, or on channels. The Cordova Hide leather may be used throughout any location with light traffic. The leather has been especially treated to be waterproof and has exceptional durability. Our Cordova leather offers exceptional durability, versatility and esthetics.
Please contact our technical services for questions relative to the installation of our Cordova Collection for your specific project. We will be glad to discuss the application the options you have with your particular substrate and requirements.
The maintenance for our Cordova Leather is similar to any other leather. . Follow these easy maintenance tips and spend years enjoying your EcoDomo Cordova leather application:
- Dust-mop (with a non-treated, clean mop) or vacuum regularly to remove loose soil and fine dust particles that can scratch finished floors.
- Wipe up spills quickly with a cloth or sponge;
- Never use wet mops, highly acidic or alkaline cleaners, non-recommended commercial cleaners or polishes, or treated mops that have been used to clean other floors or furniture;
- We offer leather maintenance products for specialty applications such as toilet seats;
- 70% or more of dirt on the floors in your environment is tracked in from the outside. One square yard of matting can capture one pound of soil. Use entry-way mats to capture tracked in dirt and soil, and clean them regularly. Rubber or fiber backed mats may stain or scratch floor finish.
- To help minimize expansion and contraction, use a humidifier or dehumidifier to maintain an even level of humidity. The recommended humidity range for all EcoDomo floors is 40% to 60%.
Architectural & LEED ® Specifications
- Style: wall Leather Tiles (LT) or area Rug Leather
- Description: italian, greenguard® certified leather available mounted on susbtrate, panelling, or without any backing for wall installations or area rugs
- Thickness: Leather 1.3 mm (+/- 0.1 mm)
Backing : 1.5 mm (+/- 0.2 mm)
Panel : 1"
- Weight: Backing : 1.5 mm (+/- 0.2 mm)
- Sizes: for Tiles: 10 sizes ranging from 6” x 6” up to 24" x 24"
For Rugs: 4x 6, 6 x 9, 9 x 12
- Colors: 15 stocked colors available
- Finish: semi-aniline, pebble grain water resistant and wear resistant durable finish
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884 – CS-10) :1,000+ cycles
- Color Light Fastness ( AATC 16, 72 hours) : Class 4 or 5
- Surface Burning Characteristics (ASTM E-84) : Class A (leather or with FR plywood panels)
Class B (leather and cork)
- Low-emitting Material: : Greenguard Certified (leather only)
Our Cordova Leathers may contribute to LEED® for Commercial Interiors in :
- MR - 4.1/ 4.2 Recycled Content (pre-consumer)
- IAC - 4.2 / 4.3 low-emission adhesive and product
- Local - 5.1/5.2 500 mile radius manufacturing
- Renewable- 6.0 Rapidly renewable resource and material
EcoDomo LLC is a member of the US Green Building Council and CoopAmerica. We consider paying for carbon credits, wind-generated electricity, and recycled materials as essential as paying for rent and other utilities. Visit www.EcoDomo.com for more details.
Download architectural specification for Cordova Collection in pdf format