Recycled leather veneer made from pulverized leather fibers extracted from car seat and luxurious handbag manufacturers. Exceptional combination of elegance, sustainability, and durability for wall, ceiling, and furniture applications. Available in sheets, rolls, or panels. Apply and maintain the same manner as wood veneers.
Our Andeline Collection Recycled Leather offers the following advantages:
- Suitable for walls, casework, cabinets, ceiling and furniture applications;
- Great durability for light commercial, institutional, and residential environments;
- Unique abrasion resistance properties & resilience - a hallmark of EcoDomo leathers;
- Exceptional value, yield, and diversity of applications;
- Multiple custom options for texture, thickness and finishes - we will match your leather swatches.
Styles & Sizes
|Java Crocco||Bourbon Caprice||Truffle Boca||Chocolate Caprice||Oro Calf|
|Merlo Artee||Boca Shiraz||Fire Crocco||Bordeaux Caprice||Sangria Boca|
|Walnut Boca||Coal Caprice||Onyx Crocco||Caviar Artee||Black Magic Boca|
Please note that due to variations in browser and monitor settings, the images and colors shown on our website may vary from the actual product. Please contact our customer service team for sample requests.
The Andeline Collection comes with a standard embossing replicating hair grains, fat wrinkles, and naturally has the feel of leather. The collection can be embossed in the same manner as leather hides in any color. We have more than twenty textures available upon request ranging from contemporary designs to basket weaves. Contact us for details.
|57" x 100 yards||57" x 48"||4' x 8' x 1/4"|
|Custom Available||4' x 4' x 1/4" Custom Available|
|57" x 48"||Custom Available|
Custom Sizes & Thicknesses Available
The Andeline Collection was designed to be tailored to your needs for production and efficiency on the job site or in manufacturing environments. We can do custom sizes for a range of applications with the product in sheets, tiles, and laminated panels with a maximum width of 57". The rolls are available in one size only.
Installation & Maintenance
There are several adhesive options for installation including water-based contact cement, white glue, mounted panels with velcro, z-clips, or standard PL adhesives. Please refer to the detailed installation instructions found on the document below and do not hesitate to contact our technical experts for any technical question related to your installation or manufacturing needs.
The maintenance for our recycled leather veneer is similar to hardwood and to all our other lines of recycled leathers. Follow these easy maintenance tips and spend years enjoying your installation:
- Dust off particles that can scratch finished surface.
- Apply a commercial sealer if necessary for commercial environments to add protection on walls;
- Dust-mop (with a non-treated, clean mop) or vacuum regularly to remove loose soil and fine
- Wipe up spills quickly with a cloth or sponge and clean as required and recommended;
- Use only Bonakemi Residential Hardwood Floor Maintenance pH neutral products;
- Never use wet mops, highly acidic or alkaline cleaners, non-recommended commercial cleaners or polishes, or treated mops that have been used to clean other floors or furniture.
- You can fill cracks or dents in the leather with a leather marker or, alternatively, shoe polish of a matching color.
- To help minimize expansion and contraction, use a humidifier or dehumidifier to maintain an even level of humidity. The recommended humidity range is 40% to 60%.
Architectural & LEED ® Specifications
- Description: Full-grain leather shredded and recycled into a leather veneer format
- Thickness: 1/64"
- Sizes: 4” x 4” up to 24” x 24”
- Maximum Size: Rolls : 57" x 100 yards; Sheets: 57" x 48"; Laminated Panels: 4'x 8' x 1/4" and 4' x 4' x 1/4"
- Custom Sizes: Available in tiles, sheets and panelized leathers
- Finish: Specialty water-based poly and acrylic finish designed for recycled leather
- Light Stability Test (ASTM F-1515): Class 4
- Resistance to Chemicals (ASTM F-925-24): No Change (24 hours for surface attack, dulling, or color change)
- Chemicals tested: Acetic Acid (5%), Isopropyl Alcohol (70%), Ammonia (5%), Bleach, Olive Oil & others
- Staining and Color transfer to adjacent surface (ASTM F 1861-02): None
- Fire - Single-Flame Source Test (ISO 11925): Pass
- Fire - Tunnel Test (ASTM E-84): Class C
- Static Load Limit (ASTM F-970) (100 lbs psi): .0005 inch
- MR: 4.1 / 4.2 Recycled Content (pre-consumer)
- IAC: 4.2 / 4.3 Low-emission adhesive and product
- Renewable: 6.0 Rapidly renewable resource and material
EcoDomo LLC is a member of the US Green Building Council and CoopAmerica. We consider paying for carbon credits, wind-generated electricity, and recycled materials as essential as paying for rent and other utilities. Visit www.EcoDomo.com for more details.
Download architectural specification for Andeline Collection in pdf format